PHB, Inc. located in Fairview, Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts, has an immediate opening for an ACCOUNT MANAGER. PHB, Inc. is a highly automated and technologically advanced manufacturer with capabilities consisting of zinc and aluminum die casting, machining, plastic and rubber molding, tool & die, injection molding, and product assembly. We service many markets including appliance, automotive, telecommunications, electronics, electrical equipment, transportation, industrial equipment, and defense industries.
The successful candidate will work closely with production, quality and engineering staff.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent related experience or a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Must be familiar with machining operations, or processes utilized in the manufacture of die castings or similar applications
- Knowledge of customer applications and tooling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills required
- Proficiency with a variety of computer programs including Microsoft Office
- Ability to read blue prints
- Review ROs (repair orders) for proper assignment of accounting numbers and bill accordingly
- Receive customer calls to discuss issues concerning quality, engineering, scheduling and manufacturing
- Deal with outside vendors on quality and engineering issues; assist in resolving quality problems
- Maintain quoting folder, review prints, update system to reflect revision changes
- Issue, review and approve router change notices
- Assist shipping in designing new packaging for customers
- Track first production orders on new tooling
- Initiate return/scrap tooling form and follow through until completion of return/scrap status
- Issue return material authorizations when necessary
- Set up and coordinate onsite customer visits
- Communicate with sales representatives from various companies
- Supply outside vendors with the latest prints, in addition to requesting quote information for customers
PHB, Inc. offers a career opportunity with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter including their salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adobe PDF viewer is required for mobile users to complete application