Assembler 2nd Shift
PHB, Inc. located in Fairview Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies, has an immediate opening for Assemblers in the Machining Division. PHB, Inc. is a highly automated and technologically advanced manufacturer with capabilities consisting of zinc die casting, aluminum die casting, machining, plastic and rubber molding, tool & die, injection molding, and product assembly. We service many consumer and OEM industries.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, have excellent attendance and be comfortable in a high production environment. There is opportunity for advancement.
- To inspect, assemble, pack and deburr metal parts according to written shop directions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Experience using torque wrenches and hand files.
- General math skills required.
- Full range of body motion required. Lifting/moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Good communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attendance.
PHB Machining offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package. Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume or application. You may get an application at PHB or apply online at www.phbcorp.com/careers
8150 West Ridge Road
Fairview, PA 16415
Adobe PDF viewer is required for mobile users to complete application.