PHB, Inc. located in Fairview Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies, has immediate openings for CNC Machinists at our Machining Division. PHB, Inc. is a highly automated and technologically advanced manufacturer with capabilities consisting of zinc die casting, aluminum die casting, machining, plastic and rubber molding, tool & die, injection molding, and product assembly. We service many markets including plastics, appliance, telecommunications, electronics, electrical equipment, automotive, transportation, medical, industrial equipment, instrumentation, aerospace, and defense industries.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, have excellent attendance and be comfortable in a high production environment. There is opportunity for advancement.
- Use shop floor inspection equipment (mics, calipers, depth mics, etc.).
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and notifies appropriate personnel as required.
- Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications.
- Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining problems.
- Understand and access simple command functions on control (cycle start, feed hold, coolant, rapid reduce, etc.
- Determine when tooling needs changed.
- Must satisfy Quality Assurance specifications, and complete Quality Assurance documentation logs.
- Deburr parts.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- General math skills required.
- Full range of body motion required. Lifting/moving regularly up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- CNC Certification from a trade school welcome.
- Good communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
PHB Machining offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package. Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume or application and cover letter including wage desired by filling out the form below. You may upload to this site, fax to (814)474-5441 or mail to
8150 West Ridge Road
Fairview, PA 16415