DIE CAST MACHINE OPERATORS
PHB, Inc. located in Fairview, Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies, has openings for DIE CAST MACHINE OPERATORS in the Die Cast Division on second or third shift.
Die Cast Machine Operators are responsible for:
- Operating several different types of machinery and equipment; i.e. die cast machines, robots, extractor, auto ladles, etc.
- Perform breaking operations; this may include repeatedly striking casting with a mallet to break off gates, flashing and/or overflows
- Perform secondary operations; i.e. operation of a drill press, punch press and/or performing gauging operations
- Inspect casting as required; reading and interpreting all inspection, method and setup documentations
- Checking images on computer screen for clarification of quality requirements and changes
- Packing castings
- Implement all OSHA regulations including the use of all personal protective equipment and the required machine guards.
A full range of body motion is required, including bending, twisting, reaching, pushing, pulling, standing, walking, and wrist action. Heavy lifting is required, but assistance and mechanical devices are to be used with objects and equipment over 50 pounds.
PHB offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and/or application. You may upload to this website, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (814) 474-9483 or mail to 7900 West Ridge Road, Fairview, PA 16415.
PHB, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer