FIXTURE DESIGN TECHNICIAN
PHB, Inc. located in Fairview, Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts, has an immediate opening for a FIXTURE DESIGN TECHNICIAN for our Machining Division.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent related experience or a combination of education and experience will be considered
- Proficient with CREO or SolidWorks CAD system
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Knowledge of general manufacturing processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read blueprints
- Work closely with the Fixture Designer to create 3D designs and drawings
- Produce working detailed drawings
- Ensure design for manufacturability
- Design and estimate tooling, fixtures, and components
- Troubleshoot design challenges
- Computes dimensions, plans layout, and determines assembly method and sequence of operations
- Verifies dimensions, alignments, and clearances
- Communicate with other departments as necessary
PHB, Inc. offers a career opportunity with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter including their salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adobe PDF viewer is required for mobile users to complete application