iSeries Programmer / Analyst
PHB, Inc. located in Fairview Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies, has an immediate opening for an iSeries Programmer/Analyst. PHB, Inc. is a highly automated and technologically advanced manufacturer with capabilities consisting of zinc die casting, aluminum die casting, machining, plastic and rubber molding, tool & die, injection molding, and product assembly. We service many markets including plastics, appliance, telecommunications, electronics, electrical equipment, automotive, transportation, medical, industrial equipment, instrumentation, aerospace, and defense industries.
- Develop, maintain, and support applications within an IBM iSeries (AS/400) environment.
- Develop detailed, documented programming logic and code.
- Write new applications using specifications provided by management and maintain detailed programming documentation.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and IT team.
- Serve as a primary backup for day to day department operational duties as performed by Systems Administrator, such as iSeries operations and administration.
- Two or four-year degree in related field with 2 years practical experience with the IBM iSeries (AS/400).
- Program development will necessitate a broad range of skills using programming languages such as RPG IV/Free, RPG/ILE, SQL, CL, DDS, Query400 and OS/400
- Familiarity with COBOL, EDI, Rational Developer, PHP, JAVA and HTML preferred.
- Strong design, research and problem-solving skills.
- Team player and self-starter, willing to learn and complete tasks without hands-on supervision.
- Good communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
PHB, Inc. offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements using the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHB, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer