Maintenance CNC Technician
PHB, Inc. located in Fairview Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies, has an immediate opening for a Maintenance CNC Repair Technician in the Machining Division. PHB, Inc. is a highly automated and technologically advanced manufacturer with capabilities consisting of zinc die casting, aluminum die casting, machining, plastic and rubber molding, tool & die, injection molding, and product assembly. We service many consumer and OEM industries.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience repairing and maintaining CNC machines is required.
- A degree in or a related course of study is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with Mazak and Okuma machines is preferred.
- Must have PLC experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills are required
- Project management skills and experience preferred.
- Must have industrial safety experience and familiarity with OSHA safety programs and initiatives
- Proficient with computerized systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent attendance demonstrated is required.
PHB Machining offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and application including wage desired.
You may upload to this site, fax to (814)474-5441 or mail to
8150 West Ridge Road
Fairview, PA 16415