PHB, Inc. located in Fairview, Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies, has an opening for a MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in the Die Cast Division on second shift.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and to do all types of general repairs in a manufacturing environment including mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical.
- Maintain and repair all mechanical equipment, dismantling and replacing parts as needed.
- Repair and/or construct mechanisms, conveyors, linkages, fabrications, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and machinery.
- Install all necessary airlines, water lines, gas lines and mechanical controls.
- Ability to service and repair combustion systems.
- Do repairs to the building/property, such as plumbing, carpentry, painting, etc.
- High school diploma or GED. Trade or technical school a plus.
- Applicants must have a maintenance background and experience in a manufacturing setting.
A full range of body motion is required, including bending, twisting, reaching, pushing, pulling, standing, walking, and wrist action. Heavy lifting is required, but assistance and mechanical devices are to be used with objects and equipment over 50 pounds.
PHB, Inc. offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and application. You may upload to this website, email to email@example.com, fax to 814-474-9483 or mail to 7900 West Ridge Road, Fairview, PA 16415.
Adobe PDF viewer is required for mobile users to complete application.