Manufacturing Maintenance Coordinator
PHB, Inc. located in Fairview Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies, has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Maintenance Coordinator in the Machining Division. PHB, Inc. is a highly automated and technologically advanced manufacturer with capabilities consisting of zinc die casting, aluminum die casting, machining, plastic and rubber molding, tool & die, injection molding, and product assembly. We service many consumer and OEM industries.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three to six months related maintenance and manufacturing experience and/or training
- Extensive computer use knowledge including Microsoft Office
- Read and write English
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent attendance
Job Duties include:
- Plan and schedule corrective and preventive maintenance activities by task and priority level
- Evaluate incoming work orders and assign to personnel, track documentation on paper and in the computer; evaluate completed work orders for accuracy
- IATF compliance/recording keeping for the maintenance department
- Verify PM Packets for competition and file hard copies
- Manage maintenance inventory levels and tracking
- Enter department requisitions
- Run outside errands for the maintenance department
- Support manufacturing as needed in the Controlled Warehouse
- Coordinate facility, equipment and utility shutdowns
- Verify and sign all daily plant checks have been completed.
- Coordinate recycling/ waste water removal
- Schedule machines for coolant changes; responsible for ordering and maintaining oil and coolant inventory
- Verify completion of all outside vendor PM packets, sign, date and file. Communicate to production scheduler.
PHB Machining offers a competitive wage based on experience and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and application including wage desired.
You may upload to this site, fax to (814)474-5441 or mail to
8150 West Ridge Road
Fairview, PA 16415