Manufacturing Operations Manager
A manufacturing career opportunity exists at a globally recognized industry leader. Perform a key role at a production CNC machining division, of an industrial manufacturing organization, by leading a group of supervisors.
Needed is a highly motivated individual who accepts all challenges and strives to continually improve.
To represent the best interests of the company with co-workers and customers while leading the staff to improve processes and meet production demands.
Manage multiple supervisors in the areas of CNC machining, assembly, vacuum impregnation, leak testing, maintenance, fixturing, and perishable tooling. The Manufacturing Operations Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these departments and carries out the responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Additional responsibilities include hiring, training, planning, directing work, appraising performance, rewarding/disciplining employees, and problem resolution.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Develop strategies to improve manufacturing and employee efficiencies
- Evaluate machinery and equipment to optimize throughput
- Spearhead employee training and mentoring to improve overall product quality
- Responsible for the flow of new programs
- Utilize error proofing and problem solving techniques
- Embrace and implement automation efforts
- Ensure that the provisions of the IATF16949 standard and other related guidelines are adhered to throughout the manufacturing organization
- Customer interaction
- 5 years CNC manufacturing experience in a management role. Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Excellent supervisory and communication skills.
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Business writing required.
- Familiarity with all facets of CNC machining, tooling, fixturing, engineering and quality assurance requirements
PHB Machining offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package. Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume or application and cover letter including wage desired by filling out the form below. You may upload to this site, fax to (814)474-5441 or mail to
8150 West Ridge Road
Fairview, PA 16415