Manufacturing Supervisor – 1st Shift
PHB, Inc. located in Fairview Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies, has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Supervisor in the Machining Division. PHB, Inc. is a highly automated and technologically advanced manufacturer with capabilities consisting of zinc die casting, aluminum die casting, machining, plastic and rubber molding, tool & die, injection molding, and product assembly. We service many consumer and OEM industries.
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment (2 years minimum)
- Set-up experience with CNC machinery (Horizontal, Vertical and Lathe)
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people and enforce company policies including Safety, Quality, Production requirements.
- Ability to manage a successful team
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Must be able to train and motivate employees to perform at their highest potential
- Excellent follow-through skills
- PC skills to include Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ERP software
- Problem solving with a strong drive for continuous improvement
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working with castings
- Cad/Cam experience (Mastercam preferred)
PHB Machining offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package.
Pay range is based on experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and application including wage desired.
You may upload to this site, fax to (814)474-5441 or mail to
8150 West Ridge Road
Fairview, PA 16415.
Adobe PDF viewer is required for mobile users to complete application.