Mold Maker / Tool & Die Specialist at Reddog Industries
Reddog Industries, Inc. located in Erie, Pennsylvania has immediate openings for skilled Mold Maker/Tool & Die Specialists. Reddog Industries, Inc. is a supplier of high pressure plastic injection molds, aluminum and zinc die cast dies and specialized machining.
- This position includes overseeing/management of new mold/die constructions, repair and revision projects.
- It is a first shift position and offers the most competitive wage in our region and a complete benefit package including end of year bonus, profit sharing and matching 401k.
- Job Responsibilities Include:
- Perform maintenance, oversee construction of plastic injection molds & dies cast die repair and revision.
- Read blueprints, sketches, or descriptions to determine processes required to build, repair or revise molds or dies.
- Set up and operate machine tools such as EDM, lathe, milling machine, and grinder, to machine parts, and verify conformance of machined parts to specifications.
- Ability to fit and assemble complex injection molds and die cast dies.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 5+ years tool/mold making experience, preferably in an injection molding/die casting manufacturing environment.
- Journeyman card a plus.
- Ability to read blueprints and use measuring instruments.
- Tool and Die: 5 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume in person or by uploading using the form below.