PHB, Inc. located in Fairview Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies, has an immediate opening for a Project Engineer. PHB, Inc. is a highly automated and technologically advanced manufacturer with capabilities consisting of zinc die casting, aluminum die casting, machining, plastic and rubber molding, tool & die, injection molding, and product assembly. We service many markets including plastics, appliance, telecommunications, electronics, electrical equipment, automotive, transportation, medical, industrial equipment, instrumentation, aerospace, and defense industries.
The successful candidate will work closely with production, quality and engineering staff.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent related experience or a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Must be able to work with mathematical concepts including geometry, trigonometry, probability and other statistical methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with a variety of computer programs including Microsoft Office, CAD/CAM software and ERP systems.
- Responsible for all aspects of product management and development.
- Create timelines to monitor the status and ensure the timely delivery of new product.
- Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow
- Design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency
- Confer with tool design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods
- Estimate production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confer with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, parts, and evaluate products according to specifications and quality standards
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production, schedules and other considerations to facilitate production process.
- Hold first run meetings with Manufacturing, Quality, and Tool Room
- Assist with APQP and FMEAs
- Assist with production trial runs
- Continually look for improvements to processes, methods and procedures.
Salary is based on experience
PHB, Inc. offers a career opportunity with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter including their salary requirements to email@example.com.
Adobe PDF viewer is required for mobile users to complete application