PHB, Inc. located in Fairview Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies, has an immediate opening for a Project Engineer. PHB, Inc. is a highly automated and technologically advanced manufacturer with capabilities consisting of zinc die casting, aluminum die casting, machining, plastic and rubber molding, tool & die, injection molding, and product assembly. We service many markets including plastics, appliance, telecommunications, electronics, electrical equipment, automotive, transportation, medical, industrial equipment, instrumentation, aerospace, and defense industries.
The successful candidate will work closely with production and engineering staff.
- Overseeing, coordinating, and developing die cast tooling and secondary tooling schedules through all divisions of the company.
- Participation in the evaluation of customer parts with the Sales and Estimating Departments.
- Evaluating customer part prints for required machining and casting tolerances.
- Involvement in the early development of part designs. This includes reviewing projects for casting improvements, dimensional tolerance, and tool design for new and future projects.
- Working and communicating with customers about sampling schedules, requirements requested, timelines, etc.
- Examining blueprints and reviewing changes to part drawings which require secondary operations prior to a quote being made to the customer.
- Quote tooling repairs and changes to the customer.
- 4 year Engineering or Technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read complex blueprints.
- Knowledge of gating design, die design, and process control is a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Training/experience in 3-D design software, Auto CAD, Pro-E and Geometric Tolerance preferred.
- Proficiency in common computer applications (Microsoft Excel, work, Outlook, etc.).
- Good communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
PHB, Inc. offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements by filling out the form below.