PHB, Inc. located in Fairview, Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated manufacturer of quality parts, has an opening starting immediately for a part-time Sales/Marketing Intern. We service many markets including appliance, telecommunications, electronics, electrical equipment, automotive, transportation, medical, industrial equipment, instrumentation, aerospace, and defense industries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales/marketing intern to join our sales department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing marketing strategies.
As a sales/marketing intern, you will collaborate with our sales team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire and practice marketing skills. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing in preparation to enter any fast paced work environment.
This position is part-time.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Collecting quantitative and qualitative data
· Performing market analysis and research on competition
· Supporting the sales/marketing team in daily administrative tasks
· Assist in marketing promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
· Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems
Job Requirements include:
· Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
· Solid understanding of different sales/marketing techniques
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Familiarity with online applications
· Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
· Current enrollment in a related BS degree
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PHB, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer