PHB, Inc. located in Fairview, Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies, has an immediate opening for a Shipping-Receiving Clerk / Office Admin Support at the Die Cast Division. PHB, Inc. is a highly automated and technologically advanced manufacturer with capabilities consisting of zinc die casting, aluminum die casting, machining, plastic and rubber molding, tool & die, injection molding, and product assembly. We service many consumer and OEM industries.
• Responsible for the receiving of shipments from vendors and the proper entry in both the receiving system (PO) and the work order system
• Open and inspect packages for material ordered by requisition on purchase order; verify counts and/or weight of the materials with the packing slips
• Send receivables to the proper department
• Be alert for all “rush shipments”; see that these shipments are expedited to the departments needing the items; all UPS, next day air, second day air, Federal Express letters and packages be delivered immediately upon receipt
• Route processed packing slips to the Accounting Department; affix a copy of processed packing slips to items and tag for deliver to proper department/location
• Performs clerical support to Shipping Department
Office Admin Responsibilities
• Customer Service clerical support
• Daily printing of acknowledgements and customer quotes
• Sort, separate and mail acknowledgement/quotes
• Update daily metal prices
• Purchase order entry as needed
• Conference room setup for customer visits
• Estimating clerical support:
• Enter information in quote log
• Create folders; both electronic and paper, organize and label
• Create new customer numbers
• Other data entry as needed
• Excellent computer skills; including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• One year previous shipping and/or office experience
• High school diploma or GED required
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Proven excellent attendance
PHB, Inc. offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and application including salary requirements.
Upload your resume and complete an application below.
Adobe PDF viewer is required for mobile users to complete application.
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html