Tool & Die Specialist / Mold Maker
Reddog Industries, Inc. located in Erie, Pennsylvania has an immediate opening for a skilled Tool & Die Specialist/Mold Maker to repair and maintain injection molds and die cast dies. Reddog Industries, Inc. is a supplier of high pressure plastic injection molds, high quality aluminum die cast dies and specialized machining for over 40 years.
Job Summary: This position includes overseeing/management of new mold/die constructions, repair and revision projects. It is a 1st shift position and offers a competitive wage.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Perform maintenance; oversee construction of plastic injection molds & dies cast die repair and revision.
- Read blueprints, sketches, or descriptions to determine processes required to build, repair or revise molds or dies.
- Sets up and operated machine tools such as EDM, lathe, milling machine, and grinder, to machine parts, and verify conformance of machined parts to specifications.
- Ability to fit and assemble complex injection molds and dies.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 5+ years tool/mold making experience, preferably in an injection molding/die casting manufacturing environment
- Journeyman card a plus
- Ability to read blueprints and use measuring instruments
- Experience or familiarity with hot runner mold systems
Reddog offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package. Interested and qualified candidates can apply by: uploading your resume to this website, submitting your resume to email@example.com or mailing your resume to:
2012 East 33rd Street
Erie, PA 16510
Reddog Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer