Tool & Die Maker Pre-Apprentice Program at Reddog Industries
Reddog Industries located in Erie, Pennsylvania has immediate openings in our Tool & Die Maker Pre-Apprentice program. This position can be acquired through your high school Trades Instructor or Manufacturing-U coordinator, we currently offer co-op programs which can lead to full-time employment in the summer months. As a pre-apprentice you will gain knowledge of the tool & die business and have firsthand experience working in a clean, safe, state certified program learning from the region’s leading Journeyman Toolmakers. You will gain the necessary skills required to perform mold and die repair.
Reddog Industries is an industry leading company specializing in the design, manufacture and repair of plastic injection molds, die cast dies and specialized machining with a very large and diverse customer base. Family owned and operated in Erie, PA for over 40+ years, Reddog Industries is dedicated to providing the highest quality service while maintaining an outstanding on time delivery record.
- Must be willing to train and work with experienced Toolmakers
- Candidates must be comfortable working in a shop environment
- Use tool room precision measuring equipment
- Observe all company rules and procedures including housekeeping, quality of work and safety
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to meet business conditions or changes
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards
- Good communication skills
- Full range of body motion, including the use of both hands for repetitive wrist, hand, and finger motions
- Currently enrolled in High School.
- A desire to work in the shop environment.
- A plus will be previous technical school classes in tool & die
- An opportunity to gain technical knowledge and full-time employment in the summer months and following graduation.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume in person or by uploading using the form below.