(Second and Third Shift Openings)
PHB, Inc. located in Fairview Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies, has an opening for a TOOLMAKER in the Die Cast Division on second or third shift.
PHB, Inc. is a highly automated and technologically advanced manufacturer with capabilities consisting of zinc die casting, aluminum die casting, machining, plastic and rubber molding, tool & die, injection molding, and product assembly.
TOOLMAKER (Second and Third Shift Openings):
- Experience in the trade is required including die/mold repair, disassembling/assembling dies/molds, lathes, grinders, traditional tool room machines and equipment.
- Background in the set-up and operation of CNC machines is preferred.
- EDM knowledge is a plus.
- Has the skill to handle repairs in or out of the machines.
- Welding training is preferred.
- This position requires the ability to work on projects in a die cast tool room environment and perform various machining operations to accomplish repairs, modifications, and building of dies.
A full range of body motion is required, including bending, twisting, reaching, pushing, pulling, standing, walking, and wrist action. Heavy lifting is required, but assistance and mechanical devices are to be used with objects and equipment over 50 pounds.
PHB offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and application including wage desired. You may upload to this website, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (814) 474-9483 or mail to 7900 West Ridge Road, Fairview, PA 16415.
Adobe PDF viewer is required for mobile users to complete application.