CNC Programmer/Set Up
PHB, Inc. located in Fairview Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies, has an immediate opening for a CNC Programmer/Set Up in the Machining Division. PHB, Inc. is a highly automated and technologically advanced manufacturer with capabilities consisting of zinc die casting, aluminum die casting, machining, plastic and rubber molding, tool & die, injection molding, and product assembly. We service many consumer and OEM industries.
The ideal candidate must have:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience setting up and programming
• Prior experience machining castings
• Experience with both Horizontal and Vertical machining centers
• G Code knowledge
• High school diploma or GED required
• Proven excellent attendance
• CAD/CAM experience (Mastercam)
Preferred but not required:
• Okuma controls experience
• Familiarity with Lathe programming (Mazatrol)
• Experience with live tooling
PHB Machining offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package.
Pay range is based on experience from $19 to $24/hour
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and application including wage desired.
You may upload to this site, fax to (814)474-5441 or mail to
8150 West Ridge Road
Fairview, PA 16415
Adobe PDF viewer is required for mobile users to complete application.