Tool Room Die/Mold Technician
PHB, Inc. located in Fairview Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies, has an opening for a TOOLROOM DIE/MOLD TECHNICIAN in the Die Cast Division on second shift.
PHB, Inc. is a highly automated and technologically advanced manufacturer with capabilities consisting of zinc die casting, aluminum die casting, machining, plastic and rubber molding, tool & die, injection molding, and product assembly.
TOOL ROOM DIE/MOLD TECHNICIAN:
The Tool Room Die Technician (otherwise known as Toolmaker B in our facility) is responsible for performing tooling maintenance and die repair and other related activities: disassemble, clean and re-assemble complex molds, convert and change over mold components to support production, perform preventative maintenance, conduct regular repairs and troubleshoot as needed.
- This position requires the ability to work on projects in a tool room environment and perform various machining/assembly operations to accomplish repairs, modifications, and maintenance of dies
- Mechanical aptitude is required
- Knowledge and use of hand and air tools is required
- Experience operating overhead cranes is preferred
- Good troubleshooting and communication skills are necessary
- Experience in the trade is preferred including die/mold repair, disassembling/assembling dies/molds, lathes, grinders, traditional tool room machines and equipment, but a mechanical aptitude is priority
A full range of body motion is required, including bending, twisting, reaching, pushing, pulling, standing, walking, and wrist action. Heavy lifting is required, but assistance and mechanical devices are to be used with objects and equipment over 50 pounds.
PHB offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and application including wage desired. You may upload to this website, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (814) 474-9483 or mail to 7900 West Ridge Road, Fairview, PA 16415.
Adobe PDF viewer is required for mobile users to complete application.