PHB, Inc. located in Fairview Pennsylvania, recognized globally as a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies, has an immediate opening for a Quality Inspector at the Die Cast Division. PHB, Inc. is a highly automated and technologically advanced manufacturer with capabilities consisting of zinc die casting, aluminum die casting, machining, plastic and rubber molding, tool & die, injection molding, and product assembly.
The Quality Inspector works within a team of inspectors to uphold ISO IATF 16949 standards on all machined parts following detailed technical instructions.
- Manufacturing/Machining experience
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of how to use various types of measuring equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of geometric tolerance and dimensioning
- Basic statistical process control knowledge
- Ability to work with required computer/software; CMM programming experience
- Ability to read and follow detailed technical instructions
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic, overtime required as needed
- Perform quality assurance inspection of castings in all stages of production and finishing
- Perform process inspection utilizing pre-determined methods and procedures to check layouts, tolerances, and finish requirements on a diversified line of aluminum and zinc castings
- Has responsibility to ensure product conforms to product requirements
- Audit operators, processes, etc. and advise Quality Manager or designate of actual and potential problems
- Maintain files pertaining to the quality status of all jobs
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Quality Manager
PHB offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package. Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and application including wage desired.
You may upload to this site, fax to (814)474-9483 or mail to email@example.com
Adobe PDF viewer is required for mobile users to complete application.